AC85-265V DC12 or DC24V 200mm red yellow green traffic light
The basic parameters of the 200mm red yellow green traffic light
Product model: WDM-JD200-3-RYG
|Name||New design 200mm red yellow green LED traffic light signal|
|LED QTY||90pcs each color|
|LED luminous||RED :620-630nm ,green :505-510nm|
|Wave length||red : 4000-5000mcd , green : 8000-10000mcd|
|Life span||3-5 years|
|visual angle||30 °C|
|LED type||Taiwan Epistar|
The characteristics of the 200mm red yellow green traffic light:
1. 200mm red yellow green traffic light use Taiwan crystal chip lamp beads, high brightness, high refresh rate, long
2. 200mm red yellow green traffic light on the back of the design with outlet holes, not only easy to outlet, but also
has a good waterproof effect.
3. The 200mm red yellow green traffic light sunshade with red, yellow and green lights is made of PC material, which
has better waterproof and dustproof effect and simple installation.
4. The 200mm red yellow green traffic light are installed with L-shaped brackets, which is very convenient to assemble.
Third, the installation method of 200mm red yellow green traffic light:
Installation method: horizontal installation
(1) A screw is left at both ends, and the nut above the screw is unscrewed.
(2) Put the “L” type bracket, the flat end, according to the hole position and the card slot on the screw, tighten the nut.
(3) The sun visor is installed on the upper part of the lamp.About The visor is placed on the lamp and screwed to the
corresponding hole to tighten.
(4) Make 2 holes on the signal light rod, drill holes according to the hole position of the L bracket of the signal, pass the
light rod through the appropriate screw, and put the L-shaped bracket on the screw, and fix it with the nut.
Installation method: erect installation
Erect the installation and the steps of the installation, just stand up and pay attention to 2 points:
1. The visor is at the top of the lamp
2. The outlet hole is facing down
Fourth, 200mm red yellow green traffic light wiring:
1. Wiring DC12V/24V:
(1) red and black lines – red light negative;
(2) red line – positive electrode;
(3) yellow line – yellow light negative;
(4) Green line – green light negative;